Wednesday 29 August 2012

Psoriasis Triggers: How to Prevent Psoriasis Breakouts




There are only so much medications and treatment can do. When the question comes up, what are the psoriasis triggers and how to prevent psoriasis breakouts? Self-attention counts in as much as medical attention does. Those diagnosed with psoriasis must always keep this in mind.

This first step to prevent psoriasis breakouts is to self-care first.  Try using moisturizing lotions whenever you suspect your skin is getting dry. Moisturizing lotions help trap moisture beneath the skin, assisting in removing scales from psoriasis scars. Always be careful with your skin. Scrapping lesions or scales is one of the main psoriasis triggers, these makes psoriasis easy to flare up. Practice frequent usage of tar shampoo and body washes that help soothes your skin.   

The next step on how to prevent psoriasis breakouts? Is by controlling the environment that you are in. Try avoiding dry, cold weather. Cold and dry weather causes the symptoms of psoriasis to worsen. The same case applies when it gets too hot and humid. Use a humidifier during dry humid seasons.

Exposure to sun is good, but too much of it can be just as bad. Moderate doses of sun are useful, but always remind yourself to put on some sunscreen when you are out more than 20 minutes in the sun. If you're on medication that makes your skin more sensitive to ultraviolet rays as part of your phototherapy, ask your doctor about whether you should always use sunscreen when outside.

Extreme psoriasis breakouts can also be prevented by watching your intakes. Avoid consuming certain medications that causes psoriasis breakouts. Inform your doctor the list of medications you normally take for general precautions. Drugs that are known as psoriasis triggers include Lithium, Propranalol, Cardioquin or Quinidex. Make sure to ask for substitutes from your doctor for these drugs.

It is also believed that alcohol can worsen psoriasis. There is no hard evidence on this at the current moment. Yet alcohol can still be dangerous if you are taking certain systemic drugs to treat psoriasis. Watching your intakes is one of the best answers to the question on how to prevent psoriasis breakouts.

The next step in preventing psoriasis flare ups is to upkeep a healthy lifestyle. Do exercises, eat a balanced diet and try maintaining a healthy weight.  Although research pin points there are no links between diet and psoriasis, experts recommend people with psoriasis to consume more vegetables and fruits. Some individuals with psoriasis claim psoriasis symptoms improved when they decreased dairy or gluten intakes from their diets. There are certain compounds in food items known for psoriasis triggers, causing psoriasis to flare-up.

Again, how to prevent psoriasis breakouts? Exercise might help, at the same time ease up your mood. Mental and emotional stresses are psoriasis triggers too, so learn to distress by engaging in active routines like exercise. Maintaining a healthy weight also helps decrease psoriasis breakouts, as excess weight is known to worsen psoriasis symptoms as well.

All the listed points are practical everyday habits that can be infused in your daily routines. I hope these sums up and conclude the question - how to prevent psoriasis breakouts.

8 comments:

  1. We really to be careful even in medication we are going thru. My advice to have psoriasis natural treatment coz it works out for me long but effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello i want to share a testimony about the dr who cured my psoriasis, i was infected with skin psoriasis since last year, i have looked for many cure but no one to cure it until i found dr sakura contact on internet on how a man share a tetsimony about him also, so i contacted him, he ask of my details, which i sent to him, and between 48hours time i get cured of the deadly disease contact him also because he also can helped you on dr.sakuraspellhome@hotmail.com, dr.sakurasolutionalter@gmail.com and dr.sakuraspellhome@outlook.com contact him on different kind of disease of psoriasis of different kind and he will get it cured thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello i want to share a testimony about the dr who cured my psoriasis, i was infected with skin psoriasis since last year, i have looked for many cure but no one to cure it until i found dr sakura contact on internet on how a man share a tetsimony about him also, so i contacted him, he ask of my details, which i sent to him, and between 48hours time i get cured of the deadly disease contact him also because he also can helped you on dr.sakuraspellhome@hotmail.com, dr.sakurasolutionalter@gmail.com and dr.sakuraspellhome@outlook.com contact him on different kind of disease of psoriasis of different kind and he will get it cured thanks regards from michelee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    i want to share this testimony to the public about a great man who help me out in serious illness. I had HIV AID for good 5year and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the way my skin look like all I have in my mind is let me just give up because life was not interested to me any longer but I just pray for God every day to accept my soul whenever I’m gone lucky to me my kid sister ran to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure HIV/AIDS she helped me out on everything the man ask for my picture, so he can cast a spell on me from his temple after all he ask is done 45mins later I started getting more stronger my blood started flowing normally for 4 to 5 days I start getting Weight before a month my body start developing my skin start coming up after 2month I went for HIV test and I was tested negative I’m so happy that I can say I’m not a HIV patient if you have HIV/AIDS or any sickness please for your sake contact him for cure now on his email address: dr.jerryspellhome@gmail.com and i pray that he will help you also.All thanks to DR.JERRY, you can also contact me via email address: sheilagarcia654@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They say HIV/AIDS has no cure but I stand to prove them wrong!!! My name is Leo from Republic of Congo. I have lived with HIV for so many years taking anti-retroviral drugs to subside the virus, to a point I was short of money buying the drugs. But not long ago I read about Iyabiye’s medication online, I decided to try him to see if what I read was true and behold it was all true. He administered his medication to me and after using it I became cured, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative meaning I am HIV free, no more worries and no more spending unnecessarily again. Contact him if you are interested: yabiyehealinghome@gmail.com or Call/Whatsapp: +2348072229413

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very happy today to share this amazing testimony on how Dr. idahosa the herbal doctor was able to cure me from my HIV Virus with his herbal medicine. I have been a HIV patient for almost 8 months now and have tried different methods of treatment to ensure that I am cured of this terrible disease, but none worked for me, so I had to leave everything to God to handle as I was a Christian who had faith that one day God would intervene in my life, yet I felt so sad and desperate as I was losing almost everything due to my illness, A few months ago while I was surfing the internet I saw different recommendation about Dr idahosa on how he have been using his herbal Medicine to treat and cure people, these people advice we contact Dr. idahosa for any problem that would help immediately, I contacted Dr idahosa and I told him how I got his contact and also about my disease, after some time Dr. idahosa told me to have faith that he would prepare for me a medication of herbal herbs, he told me I would take this medicine for a few weeks and also asked my home for home address so as possible for him to submit the drug for me, so my good friends after all the process and everything Dr idahosa actually sent me the medicine, I took it as I was directed by Dr. idahosa, after a few weeks passed, while on Dr.idahosa medication I began to experience changes in my body, I had to call my doctor at the hospital for some blood test after test my hospital doctor told me that I was no longer with the Hiv virus and my blood is pretty good, I can not even believe this, Friends well today i am Hiv Free and i want everyone to know that there is a cure for Hiv for those who will contact Dr idahosa after reading my testimony, you can kindly contact Dr. idahosa in (dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com) or call his WhatssaAp number +2348134261542, God bless you all ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heal my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancratics cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,
    Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967
    Here is my contact phone number. +1-913-9518-145 if you would need some advise from me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to share this great testimony to the world on how Dr VOODOO cure me from HSV1&2 with his herbs, I was nervous when i first contact him about the cure for HSV but i decided to give him a try because i was desperate to get cured and be free from HSV. Dr VOODOO prepared the remedy and sent it to me through UPS,which I use just the way Dr VOODOO instructed me and thank God today I am a beneficiary to this cure and I went back to the hospital after 7 days of taking the herbs and I tested HSV1&2 Negative. So I will tell you all who are looking for a cure to his/her HSV1&2 that Dr VOODOO took research before he could finally get the solution to it and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cured my friend from HPV. Dr VOODOO heals with natural herbs. Please I urge you to contact him now through his email address: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or call and WhatsApp him on +2348140120719. He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds, DIABETES and so many other infections.

    ReplyDelete