Wednesday 29 August 2012

Can Psoriasis Be Cured - An Overview

I understand the sentiment, mental and physical challenges psoriasis sufferers go through when they are first diagnosed with psoriasis. The itch, flaking and burning sensation makes you wonder if you got cursed! I was in the same situation almost ten years ago when I was first diagnosed. It is horrible in the sense you felt you were decaying. The constant torment of possibly being downgraded if glanced by the public or close friends is always present.

One of the major worries that normally strike a patient is - can psoriasis be cured?

Psoriasis in an auto-immune skin disease, it comes in various forms and levels of severity. Some of the common areas affected include the scalp, head, elbows, knees, feet and lower back. Over-activity of the immune system causes inflammation. In certain kinds of psoriasis, burned erythrodermic and pimple-ish pustular appearance forms. Intense itching and burning is common.

To answers the question, can psoriasis be cured – we need to look at what causes it.

Some people have genes that make them prone to develop psoriasis. It is heredity to a certain degree. All it takes is a trigger that makes psoriasis flare up for those living with the genes. Possible psoriasis triggers include stress, infection, medication or injury. If this the case then, can psoriasis be cured at all?

To date we are yet to have a completely prefect cure for psoriasis. Most treatment functions by subduing the external symptoms, internal triggers and decrease the inflammation at the sores. Phototherapy, systemic medications and topical treatments work by these laws. Current medical interventions are focused on suppressing symptoms. Yet, the core underlying cause of psoriasis is not alleviated.

Then how can psoriasis be cured completely? This is certainly a challenge not only patients face but also the scientific community at large.

Through correlation studies, researchers have correlated that environmental or metabolic/stress toxins (free radicals, micro-organisms), mineral deficiencies and heavy metal toxicity are some of the underlying clues to psoriasis. These factors create molecules that the immune system attacks thinking they are invaders. This self-attack eventually produces the auto-immune attack and disruption to skin known as psoriasis. The only way can psoriasis be cured is by focusing both on the symptoms and the root causes.

Nutrition, detoxification and immune system calming are the basis where psoriasis reversals have relied. These can be categorized as alternative therapies.

Psoriasis reversal requires the retrieval of the auto-immune system from attacking skin cells. By cleansing the body toxins, providing restorative nutrition, and calming the immune system attack against the skin, psoriasis can be successfully reversed.  By eliminating the root cause, we can focus on repairing damaged cells. Patients are essential, as a total recovery takes time, but is certainly worth it.

Modern medicine has its advantages; I was a frequent topical medication user. It assisted in calming my psoriasis flare ups, and itching most of the time. It was perfect to subdue my psoriasis spreading. To uproot the root causes of psoriasis takes some effort and consistency. If you were to ask me – can psoriasis be cured? My answer will be yes, just do it and keep believing, which is what I did and eventually reaped the results.

Adeus! 

Read Here My Complete Review Of Katy Wilson's Psoriasis Free For Life Program

6 comments:

  1. I can forget the pictures of psoriasis in my body when it got worst. Good thing I had a medication though it took time but its doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking of something like shampoo for psoriasis as a treatment. Thanks for sharing some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello i want to share a testimony about the dr who cured my psoriasis, i was infected with skin psoriasis since last year, i have looked for many cure but no one to cure it until i found dr sakura contact on internet on how a man share a tetsimony about him also, so i contacted him, he ask of my details, which i sent to him, and between 48hours time i get cured of the deadly disease contact him also because he also can helped you on dr.sakuraspellhome@hotmail.com, dr.sakurasolutionalter@gmail.com and dr.sakuraspellhome@outlook.com contact him on different kind of disease of psoriasis of different kind and he will get it cured thanks call +2348125843237 for more informations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I urge you all to get INDI-DRUGS herbal remedy is highly spiritual, 100 of peoples living with hiv/Aids have testify how the drugs cured there hiv/Aids, and i,m still giving my testimony on how the INDI-DRUGS cure my hiv/aids.. Go for the spiritual sacrifice and go for the drugs, you we be cure after taking INDI-DRUGS. Request for your healing today and you be heal. Email address hivcurecenter@gmail.com and you will know the powers in his drugs. I wish you all healing as you get your healing process. or call him on +2348115435381

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was having sexual problem and genital herpes, no body want to near me or have sex with me because of my genital herpes... one night i browse through the internet and read alot of testimonie about a great spell caster that have healed all disease. i contacted him about my genital herpes and semen leakage, and the spell catser told me to stop eating meat since i,m going to use his ADURON SPIRITUAL HEALING HERBAL REMEDY DRUGS. a week later after taking ADURON SPIRITUAL HEALING DRUGS i was cure totally and my semen leakage stop instantly, i,m so happy for my life now, thanks to dr shant tami the spell caster. call this spell caster to cure your sickness is genuine spell caster +2348115435381 or is email address hivcurecenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Gloria from Senegal, I came in here to confirm Hepatitis B. testimony that I red online some moths ago. I red about how Dr. Iyabiye cured one Mr. Henry and I decided to give it a try to see if my sister could be healed or cured too, behold doctor Iyabiye is indeed a sent to help people out of this miserable disease. My sister was dying of hepatitis b her stomach was swollen and complained of pains and weaknesses in her body, I came across iyabiye’s contact online while checking about hepatitis. My sister got cured after she applied his medication for a month. I am here to thank Dr. Iyabiye and to encourage people to reach him for help through: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com Call/Whatsapp: +2348072229413

    ReplyDelete